NRC Assam Hearing in Check @ www.nrcassamhearing.in: As we all of know, First Draft List of NRC Declared on 31st December 2018. Now, Out of 3.9 crore people, only 1.39 crore people name came on the list. For The rest peoples had some issues with the verification process. And, as per supreme court order, the final result will be published by 30th June 2018. Is your NRC Application is pending for Verification & want to check NRC Application Verification Status Online, then You are at the right place. So, scroll down & check How to Check NRC Application form hearing Status online. NRC Assam has made a website to check NRC Application through your ARN on www.nrcassamhearing.in.
How To Check NRC Application Status For Hearing/Verification?
- First of all, You have to visit NRC official website(www.nrcassamhearing.in)
- Next, you can see two empty boxes of ARN & Captcha
- In First Column, Enter ARN (Application Receipt Number) & in Another Column enter Captcha
- Then hit the Submit Button.
- That’s it! Your Application form status will be displayed on your screen
- If not then it will show that Not Applicable To your ARN.
What If The NRC Application Status Is Showing “No Record Found”?
Well, If your Application is showing “No Record Found” then your verification is under process or do not need to come for the hearing. If your application verification is under process then you receive a letter to visit the hearing centre. Further of this, If you have any query, then Call the officials NRC Helpline number 15107 (Assam) & outside Assam NRC Helpline No is 18003453762.