NRC Assam Hearing in Check @ www.nrcassamhearing.in: As we all of know, First Draft List of NRC Declared on 31st December 2018. Now, Out of 3.9 crore people, only 1.39 crore people name came on the list. For The rest peoples had some issues with the verification process. And, as per supreme court order, the final result will be published by 30th June 2018. Is your NRC Application is pending for Verification & want to check NRC Application Verification Status Online, then You are at the right place. So, scroll down & check How to Check NRC Application form hearing Status online. NRC Assam has made a website to check NRC Application through your ARN on www.nrcassamhearing.in.
When NRC Claims and Objections Phase Start?
The process of NRC Claims and Objections will start after the publication of Complete Draft NRC. All the genuine Citizens of India as per cut-off date of 24th March 1971 will be included in the Final NRC List. Whereas the people will also get an opportunity to file objections against the inclusion of any ineligible person. The person whose names do not appear on the list they can file claims & whose names appear they can file objections.
Documents Required for NRC Claims and Objections
- The NRC of 1951 & Electoral Roll up to 24th March midnight of 1971.
- If you don’t have this documents, then have to go for admissible documents which will prove you to be part of NRC.
How To Check NRC Application Status For Hearing/Verification?
- First of all, You have to visit NRC official website(www.nrcassamhearing.in)
- Next, you can see two empty boxes of ARN & Captcha
- In First Column, Enter ARN (Application Receipt Number) & in Another Column enter Captcha
- Then hit the Submit Button.
- That’s it! Your Application form status will be displayed on your screen
- If not then it will show that Not Applicable To your ARN.
NRC Result in Assam:
|NRC Assam Official Website||www.nrcassam.nic.in|
|Part Draft List||Published on 31st December 2017|
|Family Tree Verification||From 15th February 2018|
|Complete Draft||31st May 2018|
|Claim for Correction||N/A|
|Final NRC||By 30th June|
What If The NRC Application Status Is Showing “No Record Found”?
Well, If your Application is showing “No Record Found” then your verification is under process or do not need to come for the hearing. If your application verification is under process then you receive a letter to visit the hearing centre. Further of this, If you have any query, then Call the officials NRC Helpline number 15107 (Assam) & outside Assam NRC Helpline No is 18003453762.