MHT CET RESULT 2018: MH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018. DTE Maharashtra has announced the Exam Date for MHT CET 2018 & It will be held on 10th May 2018. This state level examination conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. MHT CET is required for candidates to take admission to Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses offered by the Government, Government- aided, University managed and Unaided colleges/ Institutes of Maharashtra. So scroll down and Download, Print out MHT CET 2018 Result, Application Form Procedure, Exam date, syllabus, admit card.
MHT CET 2018 Important Dates:
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website||18/01/2018 to 25/03/2018|
|Online registration and Confirmation of Application Form on website|
(with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- )
|26/03/2018 to 31/03/2018|
|Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login)||24/04/2018 to 10/05/2018|
|Date of Examination||10/05/2018 (Thursday)|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated in Admit Card|
|Declaration of the Result||On or before 03-06-2018|
How To Apply/Fill Up MH CET 2018 Application Form?
Step 1: Fill Up MHT CET 2018 Application Form
- First of all Visit here to Fill Up MHT CET 2018 application form
- Enter all the relevant details carefully
- You must have a valid email id & mobile number
- Email and SMS will be the standard mode of communication. Please check your email / mobile for updates.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, The photograph should be in .JPG format and the size of this photo file should be between 15 KB to 50 KB.
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, The size of this signature file should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- Then Select the subject(s) you wish to appear in MHT-CET 2018 viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Biology
- Check all the data filled in the Online Application Form before submitting the same.
- No changes in Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID are permitted to the data once confirmed and submitted.
- Password entered while filling the Online Application Form should be a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 15 characters and must contain atleast one upper case character, one lower case character and one numeric.
Step 2: Filling Online Application Form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An Application No. will be generated after submission.
- Refer your Application No. for all your future correspondence.
Step 3: Mode of payment
- Application Fee payment can be made online through Credit / Debit Card, Net-banking.
- Application Fee payable is as follows :
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : ₹800/- + Service Charges
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. : ₹600/- + Service Charges
Step 4: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new Application. Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
MHT CET Result 2018
DTE Maharashtra will announce the result of MHT CET on or before
June 3, 2018. The Candidates can check their result at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Whether this Exam is conducted in offline mode for 3 papers for the academic session of 2018-19.
Once the result is declared, candidates can download mark sheets from the website. There will be document verification and publishing of merit lists on basis of the result of MHT CET 2018.
MHT CET 2018 Syllabus:
MH CET 2018 Syllabus will consist class of 11th & 12th for subject Physics, Mathematics, biology, chemistry.
Download MHT CET 2018 syllabus Pdf from here
Changes in MHT CET 2018:
- Class 11th syllabus will have only 20% weightage and the rest 80% weightage will be given to class 12th syllabus.
- DTE has increased the difficulty level of MHT CET 2018. by this provision, the exam paper of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be equal to the level of JEE and the Biology paper will be equal to the difficulty level of NEET, that is conducted by CBSE