Aadhaar Link SBI Bank Account: Hey Guy’s, As we all of know, As per Government Directive Aadhaar card Linking is must in India. Previously, Mr. Narendra Modi has provided a dead line to link Aadhaar Card with Mobile number on or before 31st March 2018. And, Now It is mandatory to link Aadhaar Card with Al Bank Accounts. So here we are going to share How To link Aadhaar card with SBI Bank Account. So scroll down and know all the various methods to link Aadhaar with Sbi Bank Account.
Aadhaar Link SBI Bank Account: How To Link Aadhaar Card With SBI Bank Account?
There is an last date to link Aadhaar Card with Bank Account is 31st March 2018.
Method 1: Aadhaar linking through Internet Banking portal
- If you are SBI Internet banking user, then you can log on to www.onlinesbi.com > tap on ‘Link your Aadhaar number’ under ‘My Accounts’ located at left panel of the screen
- After that select the Account number > Enter your Aadhaar number and tap on Submit
- The last 2 digits of registered mobile number is non-editable and will be displayed to the customer
- Verify with otp and done.
Method 2: Aadhaar linking through ATM:
- Simply visit any SBI ATMs and seed your Aadhaar with your bank account
- Now swipe the ATM card and enter your PIN > Select the menu ‘Service Registrations’ > Aadhaar Registration
- After that select the Account type (Savings/Current) after which you will be asked to enter Aadhaar number.
- That’s it. You have successfully seeded Aadhaar card with bank account.
Method 3: Aadhaar linking through SMS:
- Make sure your Mobile number is registered with SBI, then you can send SMS to 567676, like this UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number
- After sending above message, you will receive receive an SMS confirmation of the seeding request.
- The Aadhaar number will be verified by the bank with UIDAI.
Also Read: Join 1000+ What’sapp Group Links
Method 4: Aadhaar linking through SBI Branch:
- First of all, visit any SBI branch with a copy of your Aadhaar number or e-Aadhaar.
- At the branch, Request a Aadhaar Seeded Form and attatch the Xerox copy of the Aadhaar card.
- After submitting documents, the linking will be done by the branch.
- And SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number about status of the seeding.