How to open airtel payment Bank account?, airtel payment Bank – Hello guys, As we all of know, Few days ago Airtel launch their Airtel Payment Bank in India. Airtel is provides Airtel Prepaid, Postpaid, DTH Services. Now they are launched airtel payment Bank which is also called as Paperless bank.
How to Open airtel Payment Bank account –
- Firstly, visit airtel payment bank Page from here
- Now Click on Register
- Enter your airtel mobile number & Verify it Via OTP
- That’s it. Your number has successfully registered for airtel payment bank
How to Open Airtel Payment Bank Account –
- Firstly, visit Airtel designated store near to you
- No need of any document, Only aadhar number is required to opening account
- This process is based on e-kyc process, means your account will get created within a minutes.
Can I Use airtel Bank ATM/Debit Card facility –
Airtel Bank does not offer ATM/Debit Card facility Yet. Customers can deposit withdraw cash at any of the designated Airtel retail outlets.
How can i check Airtel Bank account balance –
Airtel Bank is a paperless bank. Customers can check their account balance by using Airtel Money app, USSD or IVR over their mobile phones.
Facilities of Airtel Payment Bank –
- You Can use this service by IVR system by *400#.
- Non Airtel customers can access Airtel Bank’s services by dialing 8800688006.
- Both the USSD & IVR options are available in hindi & English Language.
- Savings deposits in the bank to accept payment transactions so you can use them.
- These banks does not provide Loan facility.
- These banks have to deposit Rs 1,00,000 ceiling.
- Payment bank can invest in government bonds.
- Good returns on customer deposits in these banks is expected.
- These banks are small as compare to other banks, but they provides debit cards and Check book facility.
About Airtel Payment Bank –
Airtel Payments Bank is a fully digital and paperless bank. Airtel Payments Banking points will offer bank account opening services and cash deposit & withdrawal facilities.