JIO Monsoon offer: Reliance Jio is the most popular telecom operator in India with 109+ million subscribers. previously Jio has launched Dhan dhana dhan plans, but it is going to expired soon. so Jio has launched New Jio Monsoon plans to their users. so dont be get confused and check below Jio’s New offers & plans.
Refer this image, Jio’s new tariff plans 2017;
Currently Jio is offering Jio Summer surprise offer & dhan dhana dhan plans. if you have paid Rs 303 or Rs 499 before 15th April 2017, then you can enjoy 1GB or 2GB of 4G data till 15th July 2017 as Summer Surprise Offer. after that you have to recharge Jio number with below plans.
Also read: Jio Car Router launching Soon in India
Note: Below Jio 4G plans are valid for Prime members only. So if you are not prime member, then recharge with Rs 99 first.
Jio Monsoon Offer Plans:
|JIO PLANs||4G DATA||SMS||VALIDITY|
|19||200 MB||Unlimited||1 Days|
|49||600 MB||Unlimited||3 Days|
|149||2 GB||300||28 Days|
How to Recharge Jio number with Jio Monsson Offer?
- First of all, download Myjio app or skip if already have
- log in or signup jio account
- Then initiate a recharge & pay amount
- Thats it.
- or you can also recharge your Jio number via paytm, mobikwik,etc.
Terms and conditions:
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.