SBI Mingle App Loot: State Bank Of India has launched a new SBI Mingle app. Previously they have offered Rs 10 on Signup and Rs 10 per Referral. But Now As a promotional offer, SBI is offering Rs 21 on Signup and Rs 21 per refer directly to your bank account. With the help of SBI Mingle App Referral Code MCP48721198, you will receive Rs 21 on Signup. This offer is valid for SBI account holders only. SBI Mingle app Refer & Earn offer is valid till 14th February 2018 and the cashback will be credited to users account within 48 hours.
How To Get Rs 21 on Signup & Rs 21 per referral from SBI Mingle App loot –
- Firstly, Download Sbi Mingle app from playstore
- Install & Open the app
- After Opening the app, it will asked you to Enter Referral Code
- In Referral Section Put : MCP48721198 (Must to Get Rs 21 on Signup)
- Then Enter your Debit Card number & Other details
- That’s it. You have successfully Register on SBI Mingle app.
- Now Perform your first transaction on Mingle by EASY PAY/P2P/Merchant Payment to recieve Rs 21 as a Signup Bonus.
SBI Mingle Referral Code: MCP48721198
Offer Source: Click here
How To Refer & Earn
- After Successful registration you will receive a Referral code on your registered mobile number.
- Simply Share it to your friends and earn Rs 21 per refer.
- Offer is valid till 14th February 2018.
- The cashback will be credited to users account within 48 hours.
SBI Mingle Cashback Offers:
- INR101: Perform transactions above INR 100/- on Mingle by EASY PAY/P2P/Merchant Payment.
- Top 5 customers will get daily incentive of INR 101/- on first come first serve basis .
- INR 51 on Merchant Registration through SBI Mingle app
- INR 5 incentive on every payment of Rs 100 or more through SBI Mingle
About SBI Mingle App:
State Bank Mingle is the social banking application of SBI which enables you to perform basic banking activities through SBI’s official Facebook page. To get started, users need to access SBI Mingle from the Official SBI Facebook Page. Once the access to the page is established, users need to register and then Sign in, in that order.