How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime Android Smartphone, How to root Xiaomi redmi 3S & 3S Prime – Hello guys, Xiaomi is the best smartphone provider company. Their Redmi Series is Famous in now a days. Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime is comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display & it is powered by 1.4 GHz Octa-core processor with 3 GB RAM. If You are thinking to root your Xiaomi redmi 3S Prime Android smartphone, then Follow below steps.
Note – If You root Your Xiaomi Smartphone, then it’s Warranty will get expired, So make Sure about rooting of Smartphone.
Requirements to Root Xiaomi redmi 3S Prime Smartphone –
- Charge Your handset at least 50-60% battery to avoid losses.
- Backup Your Personal Data Before rooting.
- Now Goto Smartphone Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources (Necessary)
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime –
- Firstly, Download Farmroot apk from here
- Install & open the Framaroot app
- Now select “Install SuperSU” Once it done
- Then click on “Boromir” To start Rooting process
- It will take some time to get rooting process is finished
- Within a minutes you will get Success message on Your screen & Superuser and SU binary get installed in your smartphone
- Now reboot your device
- Thats it. You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi redmi 3S Prime.
If above method is not working, then try next one.
Method 2 –
- Firstly, Download Redmi 3s & Redmi 3s Prime Rooting Package From here
- Then Rename it to Update.zip
- Now Place the package in your Internal memory or Sd card
- Then Boot your Redmi 3s Prime in two Twrp Recovery mode
- After Booting In TWRP recovery mode
- Select Wipe option & Wipe Cache partition
- Then Go to back on Main Screen
- Now Click on install & Select the Update.zip file & Click on install
- It will take some time to get install, till wait
- After success installations, Reboot your smartphone.
- That’s it.
Pros Of Rooting –
- Rooting allows you to install “unofficial” and advanced versions of the Android OS.
- You can uninstall Inbuilt apps from Smartphone.
- Rooting will allows you to customize your phone’s interface with cool themes, wallpapers, widgets and more.
Cons Of Rooting –
- Rooting void your phone’s warranty.
- If Rooting is not done Successfully then your phone to act abnormally.
- Rooting may make your phone perform faster but there are downsides to it specifically running too hot to the point of overheating your device.