India’s largest Telecom service provider, Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services in Mumbai. Airtel VoLTE, which works over 4G, will offer customers HD quality voice calls along with faster call set up time. Airtel VoLTE will be available on popular 4G/LTE enabled mobile devices, which must have a Airtel 4G SIM. Currently, the VOLTE Service is available only for Mumbai Circle & Soon rolled out across India. So scroll down and Activate Airtel 4g VOLTE Service, list of eligible devices, etc.
List Of Eligible Devices:
- iPhone SE / 6 /6plus/ 6S / 6S plus/7/7plus
- Samsung J700 / A800/J2 Pro/J2 2016
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime / Redmi Note 4 / Mimax / Mi5
- Gionee A1
- Oppo F3 plus
- How to Transfer Mobikwik Supercash directly to Bank
How To Activate Airtel 4G VOLTE Service in Mumbai?
Note: The company plans to roll out VoLTE across the country over the next few months.
Airtel 4G VOLTE Service is working only on above eligible devices, if you are device exist above then you can activate VOLTE Service by below method.
- Note: Make sure your device has been upgraded to latest one software.
- On another side, you must have 4G enabled sim card.
- Now enter your Airtel 4g Sim in 4G enable Smartphone
- For Android Phone, Open the Settings >> Mobile network >> Network mode (Auto) >> Turn on VOLTE
- For iOS Devices, Open mobile settings >> mobile data >> enable 4G >> Turn on Voice & data.
- Remember, this Settings may differ from one device to another, so you may call Airtel 121.
- If you have successfully done above process, then you can see HD/VOLTE icon at the top of screen bar.
- There is no extra charge for VOLTE calls.
- No need to activate special VOLTE pack.
- You can make VOLTE calls to any of your friends phone, whether you’re friend does not have VOLTE sim.
- Airtel 4G VOLTE Service is available only for Mumbai circle.