Umang App Download: The Government of India has launched a New app, UMANG APP which is available for Android, iOS, Windows platforms. This app/site is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of GOI. This app is come up with various of facilities; it means the app provides all the services at one destination. So scroll down and download Umang digital india App apk for Android, ios, Windows platforms.
UMANG App Download For Android:
- If you are Android users, then Open Google play store and tap on “Search box”
- Type Umang App
- Tap on it and download the app
- Or you can directly download UMANG App from here
Download UMANG App For iOS & Windows Devices:
Currently, the UMANG app is available for Android phones and soon it will be available for iOS and Windows devices.
Also Read: Hamraaz Army App details, download
Download UMANG App by Giving Missed Call:
Get App link by giving missed call on 9718397183. Now you will receive a download link of app, just click on it and download.
How To Register on UMANG App/Website?
Note: To Register on UMANG app or website, use Aadhaar card.
- To register on umang app, firstly visit here
- Now on Homepage, click on Right Edge and click on Register tab, below login option
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar Card number and necessary details
- That’s it. You have successfully register on Umang app/website.
Umang App Helpline Number:
If you are facing any problem; then you can directly contact them on this number 1800115246. This is an toll free number and contact timing is (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or directly mail your queries at Customercare@umang.gov.in.
Eligible List of Services BY UMANG App:
- Aadhaar card services
- Crop Insurance
- E dhara land Record
- National Pension system
- Pradhan Mantri kaushal vikas Yojana
- Goods & Service taxes
What is UMANG APP:
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centric services. It can provides a unified approach where citizens can install one application to avail multiple government services.
UMANG service has been made available on multiple channels like mobile application, web, IVR and SMS which can be accessed through smartphones, feature phones, tablets and desktops.