Google are planning to launch a New Digital Payment Service in India. Unlikely, the name of the app is “Tez” Google Mobile Payment Service. Currently, this service is live in America and Britan. This service is works on Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Under this service, users will get Google Wallet Interface & Android Payment Service. So scroll down and know, how to download Tez Google Mobile Payment Service Android app, Registration Process, send money.
About Tez Google Mobile Payment Service?
As per the various reports, Google has launched Tez Payment Service on 18th September 2017. The main reason, behind of this is that, India have Crores of Mobile Internet Users.
How to Get Rs 51 Cashback From Tez App Refer & Earn:
- First of all, Download the Tez app from here (must)
- Install and open the app
- Now Enter your Mobile number and verify it via otp
- Then Click on My Name (Located at Bottom left) and click on pay
- Now, it will asked you to add Bank account
- Select the Bank account on which mobile number is registered & proceed
- Now Set up your UPI (If you already created UPI Pin) then you to do nothing
- After creating account, now come on homepage
- Click on New > Select Upi Id > Send on this Upi swapnil.nikam1997@okaxis > Rs 1
- That’s done. You will receive Rs 51 to your bank account.
How To Download Tez Google Mobile Payment Service?
The Tez app launched in India on 18th September 2017.
So, stay tuned with swapdesire & Bookmark this page. We will update here Download link, Signup process, How to Transfer money, etc.