Reliance Jio Suspend or resume, How To Suspend Reliance Jio Sim, How to Block jio sim, Suspend reliance Jio sim Card online – Reliance Jio announce New feature, Where users can suspend their Reliance Jio SIM card for a period of time or Suspend Permanently. This New feature can be accessed from the company’s official website www.Jio.com/myaccount.
Reliance Jio is the first Telecom operator, whose providing this feature to its users. For other network operators, the users need to call the customer care number or visit a nearby store to verify and suspend your mobile number.
Reliance Jio started this feature to its users, In Case You have loss Your Jio Sim, then you can suspend SIM card for a period of time or Permanently without worry. For this Feature you must be known about Jio Login id, Means Email and Password. See Reliance Jio Plans from here.
According to Various Sources, the new Suspend & Resume feature will soon be live on ‘MyJio’ app as well. Currently, Reliance Jio is the only operator offering this feature to its users.
As a Few days ago, Reliance Jio Started Prime Membership Plan to it’s Existing Customers as a One time charge of Rs 99 and after 31st March user can Recharge jio number from Rs 303 or More Plan.
How To Suspend Reliance Jio Sim Card Instantly –
- Firstly, Login Jio account from here
- Enter Email Id and Password
- After login, The Users get a new option “Suspend and Resume.”
- After that users need to choose one case to suspend SIM from below one, SIM Damaged or SIM/Device Lost.
- If You Click on Suspend, then Your Jio Sim Will Get Suspend instantly or
- If you choose Resume option, then The Jio mobile number and the services can be resumed instantly.