Paytm Mall App launched, Paytm Mall Features, Download Paytm Mall App – Paytm is India’s largest mobile e-commerce platform. Paytm offering mobile recharge and utility bill payments & Cashback. Paytm was Launched 3 Years Ago & In a short span of time Paytm got more than 60 Million orders per month. Now Few Days ago Paytm also Launch their Paytm Bank to its Customers. Now Paytm launched Paytm Mall App to standalone e-commerce apps. Paytm Mall also evokes the name T-Mall, one of China’s biggest e-commerce platform and a part of the Alibaba Group, which is an investor in Paytm App.
Statement on the development, Paytm’s Deepak Abbot said,
“Reaching 200 million registered users and more than half a million users on a daily basis is a great showcase of the country’s trust in our payment solution and reaffirms our belief in the need for a quick and easy cashless payment method. Going forward, we would continue to drive strong consumer-focused innovation in the category to reach the widest set of merchants and consumers in India.”
Patym’s Saurabh Vashishtha on the launch of Paytm Mall Said,
We have defined quality criteria for sellers and are building strict controls over warehousing and shipping for products sold on Paytm Mall. Consumers would continue to get the largest assortment of domestic and international products through Paytm Bazaar, which will also be featured on the new app,”
As Per Rumor, Earlier this month, there were reports that Paytm was raising $200 million from Alibaba for e-commerce business. Alibaba is also an investor in Snapdeal in 2016.
Paytm Mall App Launched Features –
- Firstly, Download Paytm Cash App from here
- Paytm Mall would continue to get the largest assortment of domestic and international products through Paytm Mall App.
- The platform is starting with 17 fulfilment centres across India.
- plans to reach through a vast network of 40 courier partners.
- Paytm Mall App available in 7 Regional Languages.
- Paytm Mall App added the categories, and cashbacks.
- The Paytm Mall app can Give Tough Competition to E-commerce sites like, Flipkart, amazon, snapdeal.
- Paytm Mall is an One97 Communications entity where Alibaba owns more than 40 percent stake In Paytm Mall App.