Jio Rs 1500 Feature Phone, Jio’s 4G feature VOLTE phone, Jio Phone Order Status,Jio Phone booking at Rs 0: The Reliance Jio chairman Mukesh Ambani has officially announced 4G feature phone at Rs 0, but you have to pay Rs 1500 security deposit, which is fully refundable after three years. So read out the article & know how to buy jio phone at Rs 0, Jio phone booking process, features, specs, Jio Store code.
From the date of launched in Telecom industry from 5th September 2016, Jio has reach 112.5 millions customers till 31st April 2017. The main purpose behind of launching Jio 4G feature phone to grab more 2G customers.
- 1 How to Know Jio Phone Order Status online or How to Track JioPhone Booking Status?
More about Reliance JioPhone (India Ka Smartphone):
Jio’s chairman Mukesh Ambani has announced JioPhone as India Ka Smartphone. But you have to pay Rs 1500, which is fully refundable after 3 years.The phone will be available from 15th August 2017 for testing in Beta. However Pre-booking will start from 24th August 2017.Where the users who have pre-booked the JIOPHONE, they are able to buy Jio Phone in the month of september.
How to Pre-Booked or Buy Jio Phone at Rs 1500?
- You can buy Jio Phone from Jio’s website or From Myjio app (Pre-booking started)
- Click on Book Now
- Then Enter your Mobile number and Area Pin Code
- And, Pay Rs 500 Via any Payment Mode
- Thats it. You have successfully booked JioPhone.
- You will also receive a confirmation for Same.
- When you will get JioPhone delivery, then pay remain Rs 1000 amount, which is fully refundable after 3 years.
How to Know Jio Phone Order Status online or How to Track JioPhone Booking Status?
- First of all, Visit Tracking Jio website from here
- Now Enter Your order number & click on Track details
- That;s it. You can see the JioPhone Booking status there.
- Or Open MyJio app & login via Mobile number, which you have used at the time of JioPhone booking.
- Then click on MyAccount and Track JioPhone Booking status.
- It Supports 22 Indian Regional Languages.
- Inbuilt Voice Assistance app
- Screen Mirroring
- Jiophone NFC (Mobile digital payments)
- Voice command to call & reply to sms
- Emergency call location
Previous Report: Reliance Jio 4G feature phone
Jio 4G Feature Phone Specifications:
|Price||Rs.0 (Rs.1500 Deposits)|
|Headphone Jack||Yes – 3.5 MM|
|Torch Light||Yes – With Dedicated Button|
|Operating System||KAI OS Of Firefox|
As per rumoured resources, the Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE feature phone will come in two variants: one comes with a Qualcomm processor, and the other with a Spreadtrum chip. However, Jio 4G feature phone is have a 2.4-inch display, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, microSD card support, 2-megapixel rear camera, VGA front camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, and NFC, 4G VoLTE support. Moreover, buyers are able to access digital contents like, free subscription to Jio apps.
Documents Required For JioPhone Online Booking:
To Buy or Book JioPhone Online, you need to have these documents to buy JioPhone online or offline.
- Xerox of Aadhaar card (Qty 1)
- Passport Size photo
- PAN card or GSTN number if you want to order multiple JioPhone
How to Get Jio Rs 1500 mobile phone alerts on Mobile?
- Firstly Open Jio website from here
- Then You can see a banner “Introducing India Ka Smartphone JioPhone”
- Now Click on “Keep me posted”
- On the next page, Select as a individual or Business
- Now You need to enter your name, email, phone number and area pincode, if you are registering as a business then you need to enter your contact name, area pincode, PAN number or GSTIN number, email and number
- Then Click on “Submit”
- That’s it. You will get JioPhone alert on your Phone.
How To Send SMS to Register Your Interest in JioPhone?
- Open the Messaging App from your Phone
- Compose a Message like JP <SPACE> AREA PINCODE <STORE CODE> & Send it to 7021170211
- That’s it. You will receive a confirmation message from Jio.
How To Get Jio Store Code?
You can Locate Jio Store Code by Visiting Jio.com and get Store code
- Visit Jio.com from here or Reliance digital store locator
- Now at the Top, Click on Find a Store
- Enter your Area Pin Code
- Now, You can see the list of Jio Store near to your Area
- Click on Any Store location and you can see Jio Store code there
- Note: Most of the stores does not have updated Jio Store code. So in this case you can simply call Jio Customer Care & Confirmed the Store Code.
- Non Jio Number: 18008899999 & Jio Number 198
So stay tuned with swapdesire for more updates. If you have any query about JioPhone booking, Price, Features. Feel free to comment below.