Finally, JioPhone’s Pre-Booking has started and millions of user’s has Pre-Booked JioPhone at Rs 500 booking amount, and have to pay Rs 1000 at the time of delivery. The Feature phone has many features, and you can connect Jio mobile to LCD, LED TV and can enjoy TV at big Screen. To enjoy TV at Big Screen, you needs to connect Jio Phone with Jio Media Cable. Here’s we are going to share how to connect JioPhone with Jio Media Cable, how to buy Media Cable, etc.
About Jio Media Cable:
Media Cable is a Cable by which you can connect your Jio Phone to Big Screen TV. Jio Phone has come up with Jio Music, TV and more features. It has a 2.4 inch QVGA display and you cannot enjoy TV at JioPhone, so with the help of Jio Media Cable you can connect JioPhone to LCD, LED, TV.
Also read: Know your JioPhone order Status
How To Buy Jio Media Cable Online?
Still, the Jio has not officially announced about Jio Media Cable and it’s availability. But, It will be soon announced on www.jio.com or E-commerce sites like, Amazon, Flipkart, etc at Rs 250 nearby.
- First of all, Visit Jio’s buying page from here (link will be updated soon)
- Then click on buy now
- Now Login or Signup your account
- Enter or update shipping address
- Finally, Make payment via suitable method
- That’s it. You will receive a product to your doorstep shortly.
Also read: Jio Oppo Offer: Get upto 60GB 4G data
How To Connect Jio Mobile with Media Cable to LCD, LED, TV?
- First of all, You need to purchase Jio Mobile
- You will receive a Jio SIM & needs to recharge at Rs 309 plan
- Now Connect the Jio phone with media cable to TV
- Enjoy the TV with Big Screen.
Frequently asked questions:
Can All TV Support Jio Cable which has No HDMI Port?
JioPhone can consists Jio Media Cable Free?
Hope this article was helpful. If you have any queries regarding Jio Media Cable, feel free to comment below. Stay tuned with swapdesire.