Hike UPI & Wallet: After demonetises in India, digital payment users are increase and most of the wallet and UPI based payment system launched; ie. Bhim app, Bharat QR code, etc. Now Hike has the first Social messaging app, launches it’s Hike UPI Wallet Payments system in India in partnered with Yes Bank.
Hike has launched wallet service and UPI through its latest app update of 5.0. With this, the users can make free instant bank to bank transfer with their friends and family. Since the, wallet feature is available for Android only and it may be available for iOS at the end of July 2017.
Hike Messenger App Features:
Hike has made lots of changes in new version of Hike 5.0. Hike Messenger now has brand new colours and fonts. Also, the Moods can be set as profile photos; the old timeline feature has made a return. However, users can post text, photos, videos on their timeline.
It has new features like, Magic Selfie, Text to Stickers, App Themes (such as Blue, Zen, Night), Chat Themes, Auto Night Mode. And multiple likes are now possible on a single post by a single user.
Features of Hike UPI & Wallet
- Hike 5.0, users can make free and instant bank-to-bank transfers with their friends.
- Users can recharge phones and pay their postpaid bill from the app. Their is no need to install more than one app.
- For those who don’t have a bank account, still hike allows to send and receive money with your friends through the Wallet.
- Users are able to pay individuals in a chat group, and can use the cover sticker, like virtual gift envelopes; called blue packets. Blue packets will expire within 24 hours, if not opened by Reciepent.
How to Download Hike 5.0 UPI App For Android, iOS?
The Hike new update 5.0 version will be available on 25th June 2017 on Google Play Store. Though, iOS users have to wait until the end of July. After the official launch of Hike you can download Hike 5.0 Apk from playstore or
- Firstly, Visit PlayStore (5.0 version will be available from Sunday)
- Install & Open the app
- Now Signup or login your account using your bank registered number
- Select your bank account and set six digits MPIN
- Then Create your VPA (Virtual Payment Address)
- That’s it; you have successfully registered on Hike UPI Wallet; and can send and receive money instantly via Hike UPI.
How to Send or Recieve Money?
- Open the Hike app > Go to Send Money > Enter friend’s VPA or Bank Details
- Enter amount and click on “Pay” button
- Now enter your 6 digits MPIN and proceed
- That’s it. you have successfully send money to your friend.