BHIM app refer and earn – The India’s PM Narendra Modi announced two new schemes for youngstars & advice to make online transactions. The two schemes are as follows, Referral & cashback scheme. Where as a promotional offer, bhim app is offering Rs 50 per refer. Both the refree and referral person wants to make at least 3 transactions to receive money.
Note – Both the Refree and Referral person needs to complete at least three transactions to receive credit.
How To Get Rs 50 Per Referral from Bhim App refer and earn –
- First of all, Download Bhim app from here
- Open the App & select your language
- Then select bank associated number and enter 4 digit passcode & verify
- Then Enter Mobile number as Refer code: 9011029736
- In order to get an Rs 25 on Signup, you have to complete 3 transactions.
- Make any transaction like, send money to your friend or make transaction at merchant.
- That’s it.
How to Create Refer Code –
- To create a refer code Just go to your Profile which is located at bottom of the app
- Now share your code to your friends and earn Rs 50 per refer
- If you refer one of your friend, then the refer friends need to complete at least 3 transactions to earn rs 50 per refer.
How to Check Referral Rewards –
- Open the app and select ‘transactions’ tab.
- Now tap on the top right corner and click on ‘rewards’ option
- Where on reward option, you are able to see the history of all referral credits.
How to pay using BHIM App
- If you are a merchant, then login with your aadhaar number & Validate the aadhaar number using your fingerprint
- Now click on Aadhaar Pay to receive payment
- Enter customer Aadhaar number, bank, and amount to be paid
- Select ‘Yes’ and proceed.
- Now verify the transaction using customer’s fingerprint
- After successful authorization, the amount will get transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s bank account.
Transactions Limits for Bhim app –
Rs. 10,000 maximum per transaction
Rs. 20,000 maximum per day
More info coming soon..