After The Bhim app, The Government launch New Bharat QR code App, to make digital india. You don’t have to worry any more about keeping cards for shopping.You can pay just using your smartphone having Bharat QR code enabled Banking app.You can link multiple cards to your app and choose them according to your need. You can use this app anywhere at india by just Scanning QR code.
How To Use Bharat QR Code app At the time of Payment –
- Firstly,Download Bhim app from here
- Login or register
- Then click Scan and Pay option
- Now Scan the Bharat QR Code with the merchant
- The QR code will get scanned and shows the merchant details
- Enter the amount to pay
- Put M-PIN
- That’s it. Your Money Get transfer to Merhant account.
Features of Bharat QR Code App –
- QR Code App is 100% Secure and Payments can be done easily .
- No Debit or Credit card required,
- For merchants, Payments can easily accept without POS machine.
- This payment method can be used at any location outlets at railway stations, bus depots, petrol pumps, shops,grocery stores, vegetable markets, hospitals.
- You Can easily Send or Receive Money from your Friends & Family.
- You can link multiple cards to your app and choose them according to your need.
How to Generate Bharat QR Code to Accept Payments –
- For Merchants, You don’t need to invest in any hardware like POS machine to accept digital payments.
- Generate the Bharat QR Code to receive the payments from the customers.
Bharat QR code is an platform with exchange and make use of information which will allow payments from various cards like RuPay, Visa and Mastercard. Moreover, you can handle this via your bank’s mobile app linked to Visa, MasterCard, RuPay platforms.